Revit-R is a balance diet that provides a nutritionally complete balance of protein, fat, carbohydrate, fiber, vitamins and minerals. Revit-R can be consumed as meal or nutritional supplement either by oral intake or tube feeding.
Clinical studies have demonstrated that REVIT-R maintains or restores positive nitrogen balance, body weight and satisfactory blood chemistry
The patient tolerance of REVIT-R has been shown to be outstanding.
- Unconscious patient
- CVA/CVD patients
- Surgical patients
- The patient needs liquid diet or tube feeding
- Malnutrition or the patient who cannot take normal foods
- Geriatric or weak person
- Cancer patients
- All other persons needing a supplementary nutritional intake.
- Take 9 scoops (inserted in the tin) with REVIT-R (about 55 g) and add warm water to make 250 ml liquid diet (1 ml contains 1 kcal). One heaped scoop = 6 g.
- 1 tin of REVIT-R (440 g) for preparing 2000 ml liquid diet provides 2000 kcal and adequate protein, fat, vitamins and minerals daily requirement for adult.
- When used as a meal replacer, 1 tin (440 g) can just provide the daily requirement for an adult.
- When used as nutritional supplement, the dosage can be determined by the patient's requirement according to the physician's or dietitian's instructions.
Not for parenteral use.